Rmb2Html 'X-Rays' HT Basic code
Rmb2Html is a tool that will help to manage HP BASIC or HTBasic programs.
Now Version 2.0 is available with many new features. See the section What's new in version 2 for any further details.
Starting from a HTBasic or HP BASIC program in ASCII format, Rmb2Html creates individual
Html files for each subprogram and a table of contents with Html links to these files.
Simply open the table of contents file with an Internet browser such as Netscape
Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer to navigate throughout your program for debugging
or presentation purposes.
Features & Options:
- Highlight HTBasic reserved words, comments, line
labels, constants and strings with color and font style
(bold, italic, bold/italic).
- Create Hmtl links on each subprogram call,
control transfer (GOTO, GOSUB, RECOVER) and
COM blocks within the source code.
- Create index of child and parent subprograms (with
Html links) for each subprogram in the source code.
- Create for each subprogram a comment that appears
in the table of contents and in the subprogram's page
header. This comment may come from a dialog or may
be extracted from the comment lines within the source
See an example
Download the fully functional trial version
- Operating system: MS-Windows (NT or 95/98) or HP-UX 9.01 and higher (HP 9000 Series 300 and 700)
- ASCII Source Files Supported: MS DOS, MS Windows or HP-UX
- Rmb2Html -- HTML Formatting for HTBasic programs
© Copyright 1997-2005 Tech Soft GmbH.
All rights reserved. HTBasic is a trademark of TransEra Corporation.
Product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.